Monday, June 18, 2018

A Birthday Surprise!

My sister came down to surprise me for my birthday and everyone was in on it! I was watching a movie at home with some friends, when one friend’s cousin needed rescuing because ‘he ran out of fuel’. When the friend came back my sister was there too. I had no idea!

Pristine looking Thistle Cove
. We went out for dinner the night before and then on my birthday we got up early because there was a whale in the bay! We also went out for breakfast, did some beach exploring and had a roast for dinner. It was super chill and I had a great time.

We went camping at Quagi Beach. Even though it’s the beginning of winter it wasn’t too cold and we settled in front of a fire playing games. The next day we went four-wheel driving around Quagi and to Stokes National Park.

Quagi Beach
 We decided to have a look at Skippy Rock, which has a nice campsite that I think we’ll stay at one time. We checked out Torradup Inlet which was very protected and looked like a great spot to set up for the day (so we’ll have to do that next time). We also drove to what we think was Margaret Cove and what we’ve figured out is that there are so many little beaches and coves yet to explore!

Awesome little spot we found...name unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment