Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Super Bowl?

So here's a few more weird things that I can't get over; bacon, maple syrup and pancakes. I know this one is quite controversial, but I do have a problem with mixing sweet and savory! The other thing that everyone seems to like, but I can't seem to get behind is chili. It's mixed up in a bowl, looks kinds like this bean mixture and has chili in it? I don't really get that!

So on Sunday afternoon a group of us all got together in our dorm and celebrated a really large bowl...no really, although we didn't know a whole lot about the game we really did enjoy watching NFL's big game.

That morning two of us walked to breakfast. I had been hanging out for poached eggs, so I managed to convince someone to come with me to the only place I could seem to find nearby that did poached eggs.

Earlier we had purchased some goodies so we actually had party food to watch the game. I made nachos and we had pie! I liked all the food because I was responsible for it. It was actually a really exciting game and we found ourselves shouting at the TV. It was nice to watch a game without minding who won.

The half time show was really good, Beyonce, Coldplay and Bruno Mars all performed together and the theme was love. It looked spectacular. Lady Gaga also sang the National Anthem before the game. We found the commercials just as entertaining as everything else. Some of them were really ridiculous.

Then on Tuesday it snowed! It was snowing on and off all day, but there wasn't really enough to cover the ground. Apparently you get strange looks if you catch snowflakes on your tongue!


No comments:

Post a Comment