Sunday, June 26, 2016

Perth Supanova 2016

Today I went down to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre for the Supanova Pop Culture Expo, which has been coming to Perth since 2008.

This year I did not have as heavy schedule as I had in previous years as there weren't the same number of guests or panels that I wanted to go to. This was also the first year I actually Cosplayed. It was good, but I'm glad I didn't have too much running around to do as it got pretty warm. I don't know how some people survive in their outfits! It is really cool when people ask to have their picture taken with you.

It was very busy inside and I got a good bit of shopping done. I really enjoy just seeing everything, the costumes, the art, the hand made stuff and all the other little bits and pieces.

They changed the layout this year which was confusing at first, but it did help the flow inside. While it was packed for Perth, there were no where near as many people as there were at Dragon Con!


No comments:

Post a Comment